Navigation

2009-12-22

Renovation - Guest Bath - Vanity / Flooring

Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5



Once I had the old vanity out I sat the new counter in place to make sure it fit. Once it was in I decided to leave it in and add the sink/plumbing back in since it would be a week before I could work more on the room.




Having installed sheet vinyl before I was able to get this down rather quickly. I like to do a dry fit first so I can cut out the more difficult details first... and if I screw up i can just shift the piece over a few inches and start again.



Once the flooring was in I started building my first vanity. I built the box in 2 hours but it took another 2 just to put it into place. I have always resisted building drawers before now and what better way than to do 8!


Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment