Navigation

2010-03-24

Renovation - Master Bedroom - WIC - Day 3

Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Today I hung a couple more sheets of drywall on the new wall just to get them out of the way. With my escape route slowly filling in I broke on through to the other side... of my closet. It was a little weird when the drywall fell away and I had a strange new view of the bedroom that was previously impossible.



Before I could cut out the center stud to create a more user friendly doorway I had to reroute an electrical outlet that was in the middle of the opening. After negotiating a few wires up and over the door I had a new outlet to the left of its original location, a new box for the light switch and power ran between them all.

Below is a perfectly timed shot of Lauren after she came home and was trying to figure out why there was a large hole in the wall. Classic!




Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments:

Post a Comment