Just realized I never put up the "final" post of my master bedroom walk-in-closet. So here it is!
I found an old louvered door down in our basement and trimmed it out to fit into my new doorway. I painted it to match the trim... I will never paint a louvered door again! I put gravity hinges on the door much like the old western saloon doors so the door swings both ways and automatically closes behind you. 60% of the time it closes every time!
We've slowly started to put our master bedroom together but it still needs some work. I will post more as this project continues to develop.
Unfortunately I didn't take pics of the closet before it was "lived" in for a while. Things are already getting a little messy. Everything seems to be working fine for us. We have our own sides with more linear feet of rod/shelf than before. The lighting is decent. I added a rice paper decal to the side window for maximum privacy while receiving tons of natural diffused light.
I do need to add a potential bench over the hampers and relocate the light switch but for the most part this project is done!
Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8