Navigation

2010-03-29

Renovation - Master Bedroom - WIC - Day 4

Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I was able to get back to the walk in closet today following a long weekend out of town. Today I tackled some more lighting/electrical work. I started by creating a quick plan of the room and then superimposing rafter locations on top of it. Stud finders are incredibly handy to have on any project!

I had an extra length of track of track lighting hanging out in my garage that was perfect for this project. I measured the length of the track and used cad to figure out what shape I could make to provide adequate task lighting while also hitting enough rafters to support itself. I threw a few dimension strings on it, printed it out and began installing it. It definitely does a great job filling the room with light... though that fairly easy since the room is predominantly white right now. I also plan on having a floor lamp in here later to add additional light when using the mirror. Why not, right?!?




Index: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

No comments:

Post a Comment